To glow in your body and emanate your spirit out in the world is the wonder of health. It is the true embodiment of your spirit shining in the world. We all do this throughout our life and feel so fulfilled when we do. Others are drawn to us, things magnetize to us like magic and we feel filled with our divinity. We share an abounding inspiration that lifts and supports others. It is our true state of well being and we are relaxed in who we are. You see, feel, smell, sense and experience the aroma of a persons radiance. Their very cells emanate out this field of light and you are so touched by it.
How do we nurture and cultivate such a fabulous way of being? What stops us from being this most glowing human form? Consider that thinking, being too much in the mind and it's perspective of the world shuts off our radiance. Being embodied, radiating out involves our spirit fully in us and us fully in the body. Our senses heightened, using all of them in a sensual experience of the world as it is in the moment far outweighs only one tool of thinking. We must cultivate 6 qualities of being within ourselves. A trust and openness in life that it is a beautiful thing and we are too.
1. Connect with yourself. Go inward. Dance, walk, do anything in solitude and get to know the true spirit of you. It takes little time to connect with yourself, your wants, needs, desires and divinity. Make time for this. Let go of others and expectations, widdle down all that with the solitude of your wonder.
2. Connect deeply with something. Our spirit goes out and wants to be intimate, relate to something. We are nourished in a relationship with anything. A person, an animal, nature, a project. It is like a radiant bride, committed to something or someone deeply. Sharing and open to something, you transfer your inwardness. You are awake.
3. Interact with the world. Your radiance loves aliveness, contact, inspiration, new places, new people, growth. It must expand into the world and have newness and curiosity. It is energy and must move, experience and express through the changing panorama of what is happening about you and within you. It embraces change and shifts, expands and grows. This is flowing with the world.
4. We need communities, groups, networks, friendships, others for radiance. To belong and feel part of something greater than just ourselves. To have a purpose, be involved in the collective of life. Have allies in playing in the world. Our spirit wants to be part of the whole for it is already connected to everything whether we live it or not.
5. Live your secret mission to impact the world around you. In small or big ways. Radiance changes places and people. It is the wild fire or the sun that just shines and cares not for reward or recognition. It just loves and expresses with a full heart. It is practical yet magical. It uses its being, its essence and ideas to live boldly, playfully in simplicity. It is humble in love, speaks sweetness, sees warmth and beauty, gives it out and gets its reward, its refuel from this impacting the environment. It has no agenda but to express it's brilliance.
6. It nurtures and is nurtured by embracing the greater experience here. There is magic and synchronicity, support from the unseen and it knows it, uses it and calls it in. Radiance brings in the higher frequencies to the earth. It is nurtured by the spirit of things and nurtures the spirit of things. It gives up the negativity and finds gratitude and trust in the world and life.
These are the things that create radiance, embodiment of spirit and true well being. This is how we impact the world in wonderful ways and why we are here. We are connected to all things for we are energy. Light is in us and everything around us. It only varies in flavor. I inspire you to strenghten your radiance by embodying these things. Knowing creativity is truly what ignites our radiance. How we will experience and be this way is a creative, artistic endeavor while we manage all that comes toward us. Whether it is deemed positive or negative matters not. We can use all these pieces to radiate our spirit of ourselves out into the world and gain great health and vitality doing it.
For a free Breakthrough Session connect with me!
Inspiring ways to love your life! Simple writings on how to see life in ways that bring joy, relaxation, oxytocin, health and vitality giggling through life!
|Lyn Ann Hicks
Growing Your Beauty!