To glow in your body and emanate your spirit out in the world is the wonder of health. It is the true embodiment of your spirit shining in the world. We all do this throughout our life and feel so fulfilled when we do. Others are drawn to us, things magnetize to us like magic and we feel filled with our divinity. We share an abounding inspiration that lifts and supports others. It is our true state of well being and we are relaxed in who we are. You see, feel, smell, sense and experience the aroma of a persons radiance. Their very cells emanate out this field of light and you are so touched by it.
How do we nurture and cultivate such a fabulous way of being? What stops us from being this most glowing human form? Consider that thinking, being too much in the mind and it's perspective of the world shuts off our radiance. Being embodied, radiating out involves our spirit fully in us and us fully in the body. Our senses heightened, using all of them in a sensual experience of the world as it is in the moment far outweighs only one tool of thinking. We must cultivate 6 qualities of being within ourselves. A trust and openness in life that it is a beautiful thing and we are too.
1. Connect with yourself. Go inward. Dance, walk, do anything in solitude and get to know the true spirit of you. It takes little time to connect with yourself, your wants, needs, desires and divinity. Make time for this. Let go of others and expectations, widdle down all that with the solitude of your wonder.
2. Connect deeply with something. Our spirit goes out and wants to be intimate, relate to something. We are nourished in a relationship with anything. A person, an animal, nature, a project. It is like a radiant bride, committed to something or someone deeply. Sharing and open to something, you transfer your inwardness. You are awake.
3. Interact with the world. Your radiance loves aliveness, contact, inspiration, new places, new people, growth. It must expand into the world and have newness and curiosity. It is energy and must move, experience and express through the changing panorama of what is happening about you and within you. It embraces change and shifts, expands and grows. This is flowing with the world.
4. We need communities, groups, networks, friendships, others for radiance. To belong and feel part of something greater than just ourselves. To have a purpose, be involved in the collective of life. Have allies in playing in the world. Our spirit wants to be part of the whole for it is already connected to everything whether we live it or not.
5. Live your secret mission to impact the world around you. In small or big ways. Radiance changes places and people. It is the wild fire or the sun that just shines and cares not for reward or recognition. It just loves and expresses with a full heart. It is practical yet magical. It uses its being, its essence and ideas to live boldly, playfully in simplicity. It is humble in love, speaks sweetness, sees warmth and beauty, gives it out and gets its reward, its refuel from this impacting the environment. It has no agenda but to express it's brilliance.
6. It nurtures and is nurtured by embracing the greater experience here. There is magic and synchronicity, support from the unseen and it knows it, uses it and calls it in. Radiance brings in the higher frequencies to the earth. It is nurtured by the spirit of things and nurtures the spirit of things. It gives up the negativity and finds gratitude and trust in the world and life.
These are the things that create radiance, embodiment of spirit and true well being. This is how we impact the world in wonderful ways and why we are here. We are connected to all things for we are energy. Light is in us and everything around us. It only varies in flavor. I inspire you to strenghten your radiance by embodying these things. Knowing creativity is truly what ignites our radiance. How we will experience and be this way is a creative, artistic endeavor while we manage all that comes toward us. Whether it is deemed positive or negative matters not. We can use all these pieces to radiate our spirit of ourselves out into the world and gain great health and vitality doing it.
For a free Breakthrough Session connect with me!
Life is full in the summer. So many things going on and fun to be had. Stress can also come from excitement, which also sends us into our adrenals. Although it seems positive, enthusiasm is a better emotion or vibration to ride in. Enthusiasm is a bubbly state versus that high blood pumping excitement which vibrates the same as panic. Something to be aware of as you learn to enjoy lots of activity.
Often we get so busy with our tasks and fun of summer that burnout can occur. It is the season of the sun so fire energy is everywhere. We have work and play amped up. Learning to be aware of your emotional state can greatly support your health and well being. Just noticing when you are in stress and when you are not is a good practice. I found I was in stress more than anything most of the day when I began my awareness practice. Often I didn't even need to be yet I had trained my body to be on high alert. Our lifestyle creates this and with simple noticing and practice, we can get back to flow.
The key to it all is the self check in. Ask "How do I feel?" through out your day. We are far too disconnected from our body and emotional states. Noticing so important for then you can take a moment to reset. This is not an hour of this or that to regroup. I am sharing the yoga of living. This can be done in one to three minutes. Noticing you are not in flow and then doing something easy and momentary to reset you out of stress. Here are a few ideas that support this. Tools are necessary and I am always seeking new ways to quickly reset my energy back to flow. Very healthful and perfect to support that calm, cool state of well being.
1. When you take the moment to notice and sense you are overwhelmed or in stress, start with deep breathing. Just 5 or 6 breaths is enough to create a different energy state. In doing this you immediately will reset your body into a calmer state. I know you have heard this but use it. Deeply, slowly and emphasizing the exhale. The exhale so important to clear out the bottom of your lungs of stale air. It allows fresh clean oxygen to replenish you and that alone can bring in calm yet vibrant energy. The exhale is symbolic of letting go. Let go of the anxiety so clarity and calm can come in.
2. Sound and movement are quicker than thinking. This is a statement I remind myself all the time. Often our thinking, over thinking is the problem. To get out of this heady space, use sound or movement. You can sweep the floor as the Buddha says or do 10 jumping jacks to bring in oxygen. You can step outside and sway your arms or you can just do a quick walk around the yard. Movement will cause you to coordinate your body, bring you into present awareness and stop the panic thinking. Sound is another way to clear yourself. You could jump and shout "HA" as we do in Aharaj yoga or "Swoosh" while sweeping your hand over your body. You could just exhale with a loud "ugh" to clear the energy. Your could make the heart sound of "lalalala" which will quickly shift your state. You could play soothing music or your favorite happy song to shift. All this will move you faster than thinking yourself out of stressful states.
3. Use elixirs. I love my essential oils which will create healing of the organs and quickly shift you through you olfactory or smell sense. This awakens the brain and quickly gets us out of stale patterns. I have passion flower tincture that chills anxiety. Homeopathy has different remedies for emotional states. You can just put a packet of the energy medicine in your pocket to rebalance you. Calc Carb for overwhelm, Aconite for fear, Gelsenium for anxiety, Pusatilla for loneliness or neediness, Nat Mur for grief or loss. These elixirs work wonders. There is calming tea or enlivening Ginseng if you are tired. There are many food medicines, plant essences and products that work easily with your body for support without side effects. They easily, quickly support you with little time.
4. Go outside. I continually encourage you to go in nature. Just a few breathes. 5 minutes of moving around and breathing deep, concentrating on the world around you. This is the quickest way to oxygenate, reset your cells from the electromagnetic fields of the indoors and really bring you to calm. We are made 100% of nature! It is the most healing source of energy for us. It is fast, it is rejuvenating and it works to just drop our cares away.
5. Get into your senses! Sensuality is the fasted way to presence and all the above are ways of sensuality. We have 6 senses to tune into that will bring us to a reset. Massage your neck or achy body part to reset you. Smell the outdoors, good food or essential oils. See the beauty in what is before you. Listen to the sounds of music or nature. Taste some healthy soothing food like a ripe orange or luscious watermelon and revel, savor and taste it as an experience. Even a delicious chocolate to bring you back into your body, its pleasure and its presence. Stopping the thinking! Just being in the moment and enjoying what is about you will shift your state.
There are 5 easy ways to get back to flow that take moments. I use these all throughout my day often. We can really practice noticing our emotional state and bring it back to relax, joy and even happiness. These all work quickly, easily and take just moments of awareness and quick shift. I love how the Masters taught me of energy. I really took the ideas I learned and played with them. These are powerful life habits that support me through hard and good times. There is nothing greater to well being than finding ways to be in the moment and find joy there. I invite you to practice these things all day long. Your life will turn magic, I promise!
Connect with me for greater practices in awareness!
I am blessed to be on a remote farm in the countryside of Latvia where time is flowing to the rhythm of nature. The air is fresh and filled with oxygen. The self sustaining life style is rhythmic. The food is mostly grown here with goats milk and cinnamon for breakfast, fresh eggs and so many berries of all types on the bushes around. The gardens magic, filled with healing plants and flowers. The birds, goats, chickens, roosters and other wild life fill the air with sounds, musically supported by the tinging of the wind chimes. Rest and relaxation is the pace. There is no other option for natures pace is the energy field.
So different this is from where I inhabit the earth. I had a similiar pace when I was a flower farmer in Hilltown. I moved to my own rhythm, less influenced by the larger field of the northeast. Technology, industry, our world in general flies fast and generates a pace that is beyond our capacity to live in health. We are not created to be on like our cell phones 24/7. Even they must get recharged from the electric cord. We have forgotten how to do this for ourselves in a way of health and well being. Nature is all about us, showing us the way and we don't partake of it.
I am a proponet of living with the rhythms of nature as we also surf the fast paced world. It is our electric cord that is easily plugged into. It is the pace that supports us best so we can jump into the pace of our created world. Slowing down is the rhythm of health. Any time or way we can do that, sync in with that pace and bring it into our daily life will create vitality. Blending the slower pace with the faster, a healthful way to live.
If we do not, we find dis-ease. Being in a place where the rhytmh is of nature, I find myself exhaling more. I feel my being letting go of the tension that I am unaware of at home. I feel the energy of nature refueling me by slowing down my pace, quieting my mind, softening my emotions with no effort on my part. I am calmed, relaxed and peaceful just in being here. The larger field of life has enveloped me into a rhythm that heals, sustains, refuels and enlivens. I see with greater color, scent, vividness and sensuality. I am experiencing all things with more of my being, taking time to watch and notice. I see this is the rhythm that gives me the best connection to myself and the larger world I am part of. It feels incredible, abundant and healthful. I can see why my ancestors who had simple lives and were more connected to nature lived longer.
Slowing down is about finding a greater rhythm between you, yourself and the world around you. It is determining your rhythm that works best for you. it is not the pace that the world is at for no one can sustain that and be healthy. I find it more about the rhythm that nature holds our world in. It is the great creator and life bearer. It works at a very productive pace but it is not on overdrive. It is healthy, sustaining, creative and healing as well as vital. We have lost this connection and knowing. Yet we are of it.
I inspire you to slow down and find your unique rhythm and pace to life. Breathing deep, being in nature and noticing what pace you feel are ways to how to find your unique, healthful, cadence in life. This alone can cure many ails and support well being. It is about the energy you are, you use and how you maintain your speed or vibration. It is about energy management. Our electric source is nature. We can plug in, recharge and remember the flow of current that will support us. May you play with this elixir of rhythm and find great healing there in it.
For a Discovery Session to support you in rhythm connect with me.
After one of the most overwhelming days of drastic news and events, I am back to the joyful spirit of me. As one whom teaches to fully feel your emotions as they come, to the best of your ability and flow through them, I ride the wave continually myself. I don't let my emotions or feelings fully control me. That is not what flow through means. Yes, I like all have allowed that to occur. Yet that is not the mastery of the energy of life, the energy of motion, the power of the emotional nature.
I giggle at how they change so quickly when you allow and flow. They may not always be yours. They maybe a response to a situation that occurs. They are fleeting, moving, shifting energy. We use this energy for our passions, goals, support, protection, vitality, rapture and loving. Mastery is key and woman are the natural masters of them. We have not been taught so we can be flung about by them untamed. They are designed to move us about energetically. They are guidance, support, environmental clues, ways to perceive, a powerful sensing mechanism. The intuition is the high form of this nature.
We have this as a gift to understand others and our environment. We read events, people, places with them. We are alerted to protect, move, engage, go forward, switch direction that is beyond the mind or logic when used, understood and harnessed.
After such a day of too many of my own and others. I regrouped by self care and going inward. I processed them in my own way so it would not inflict. I could sort out what were the messages. This is a slower process and requires our receptivity. a feminine trait. Today, because I went through, felt, cried, allowed anger, fear, anxiety, death, unhappiness and tears flow, I am in a new brilliant state of positivity and brightness. Had I not allowed these feelings to flow up and out of me, today I would be a mess. We often don't process and a cesspool develops like an infection within. By the time it all surfaces, we have no idea why we are so confused, lost, unruly or depressed. Most handle the emotions this way. We are abused by them.
In feeling, flowing and processing the messy emotions of low, I have rebounded to the high emotions. Without the full feeling, we can not experience the full high. We participate in them not as they control us but we feel and watch them flow by. We are sensual creatures. This means sensing creatures. So we use this sense as we see sharply or hear loudly. We could drown them out and numb ourselves or we could sharpen our perception. As we sharpen our perception to feel and flow, a power comes in. This power of how to harness, use and enjoy this sensualitiy is a delicious gift of woman.
I am back to my optimistic self and quite giggly. Not a giggle as in "Oh my, this is horrible that I must laugh out of response to release tension" which can be good. I am in giggle as in "life is rich with possibility, hope, freshness with no judgement of what occurs. It is all quite a ride." This is how I am most comfortable. the state of love and gratitude I feel is very rich, it is pallatable in my whole being. I can infect others with this powerful field where ever I go. This is most helpful in the hospital where I find myself often caring for my mom. I do it with joy as though I am in a blissful place only because I allowed myself to flow through the other feelings.
I inspire you to feel your feelings as they come up. This culture to hide them has us handicapped not to develop our most powerful feminine gift of receptivity of the environment. We waste our unique gift that is so natural. We all use it but when you catch what I am sharing, you learn how powerful femininity is. It maybe dark, foggy, deep, and scary to some but it has the highest unconditional love by nature. We bear humanity within us and we are given this easy, natural gift so we can support beyond mind, words and all other senses. It is magical.
I feel bliss, close to divine rapture today for life. My conditions have not changed. I processed my fears so my true being can now come out and radiate in the world my joy. It is really amazing even to me how this simply works. How good I feel compared to yesterday. How enlivened and vital I am with the new day. I love being a woman. It is truly an art and we the artists of this great power called femininity!
For a Free Breakthrough Session! Let's Connect!
I am up to the top, in over my head,
I have no more room, nothing else can be said.
Tired, confused, uncertain, can't think,
I need to rest, step away, regroup so I don't sink.
I notice my craziness, observe I can take no more,
I don't try to keep going, I have been here before.
So I step directly inside myself, I pull my being away
It is time to go recharge, save all for another day.
So important is this look inward
Some more challenge may come forward
I recover and realign,
self care will make me fine.
A trip in nature, meditation, a friend
Many choices of how I can mend.
I try many things til one is working
I clear myself so nothing can be left lurking.
I find calm, peace, quiet and clarity
I remember I am in my own little parity.
This is what happens often in life
This I know works best to deal with the strife
I observe myself when I am not right
I love myself to bring in the light
Then the brightness and clarity returns
Th is how I manage when my life churns..
I thank myself for being so smart
A shift in my participation is always the start
Oh thank you to the me that just knows
How to return to space where the loving flows.
Today I feel low, low in spirit, can't get my groove.
I am not sure what to do, where to go, how to move.
It seems so heavy, unmotivated, not right.
I want to move, have direction, be in a plan, work my light.
Yet this too, is part of this great experience we have on earth.
I am deep in the womb,
I am awaiting a new birth.
I feel confused, not so fluffy, wanting to be feel something else right now,
I am here in an usettled place, not sure what is my inspiration or how.
It feels slow, unmoving, sludgy and thick.
I want to do something to get out of this darkness and quick.
We don't roll so well in the low vibrations so part of this world.
Yet slowing down, being present with what is, is how we unfurl.
So I sit in the fog, unclear, unsure, not so happy, not knowing my call.
I can only imagine I am ok, just fine, knowing this is part of it all.
I will release, consider this is what to do with this time,
Let go of expectation, wanting to move, knowing whats next, wait for a sign.
The unclear stillness, we all know this, this waiting and waiting
Seems like eternity, like eons and my energy is fading.
We don't do this low place, this waiting, this stillness so well.
Always wanting to be directed and moving, have some plan to tell.
Yet I am here, just sitting, just being in quagmire,
felling numb and low.
I shall sit, I shall be, I shall feel, I shall experience this,
no place to go.
Deep inside I know there is purpose, there is a slow for a reason,
I will endure through, be patient, go through this season.
We all need to embrace this less cozy place of unknowing sometimes.
Time seems to stop, be still, maybe so I can read between the lines?
I will embrace my low spirit, find it okay that I am here.
I can only endure, find peace and anticipate that it all will clear.
Yessss, I will consider I am a seed, deeply planted in the soil.
Knowing within is the plant I will be and not toil.
The cycles are clear, progressive, step by step,
There is a slow rhythm occurring from one state to the next
I hang here in peace for I have shared where I am.
Feeling greatful that I can be, not knowing my plan.
Now being peaceful with the low vibe i feel in this moment, here and now.
I will allow, accept, cooperate, this is the how.
I feel better,
sitting in this dark cool place.
I'm feeling the warmth, know it is right, I will be just fine, that puts a smile on my face.
Releasing the desire to be elsewhere, to do, to know, to change where I sit.
I will make space for the light within me to twinkle, reignite, start burning, it is lit.
Settled within, fine to be here today.
I feel through it, endure it, things are changing,
I allow to come what may.
Today I watched a show from a nuerologist/psychiatrist who spoke of mental/ brain health and our states. Depression, anxiety, stress create so many issues in our body. He came at it from the perspective of brain health and showed scans of peoples brains from so many ails and how simple things work to make them feel better fast. Often, he said that simple fixes, not always the antidepressents and medical answers work. Not to discredit these things but they don't support the brain in many cases. There are other ways that are effective which he call nuetricueticals. I call them elixirs, tinctures, Standard Process Products. homeopathy or healing with plants or food medicine.
What was fun for me was that here is this man, sharing the neuroscience of things, offering what the Himalayan Masters and Eastern studies had taught me. Not with the scans and sciences per se but from the energetic, multidimensional way or spiritual path.. They are the same solutions that can be simply added into our lives. It giggles me that science is proving what these ancient systems knew in their way of health and energy. I get so delighted for others don't consider this woowoo so crazy anymore.
When I wrote my book, 7 years ago, it had so many of these things in it from a different angle but the same activities from an energetic perspective. It sings my heart that more and more people will get this valuable, simple information that quickly shifts their life, their state of happiness and their vitality or energy. Here are his ideas and you have read most of them through my blogs many times.
1. Optimize the function of the brain. He uses scans for his patients so he can use other alternatives first to see what area of the brain isn't working and knows how to improve that. Angry children, low attention, lethargy, depression, all can be managed many ways other than drugs. i wouldn't of stated it this way but I have often shared different behavior and elixirs that in the end support the brain.
2. Train mind to help you rather than hurt you. This was all about self talk. He offered writing out crazy or rambling thoughts which I call free form writing. He cautioned us to be aware, which is called observation or witnessing in spiritual circles. What you tell yourself comes true. The google search engine mind I call it. If you ask how bad you feel, it will search all of you and give endless answers. If you ask how can I feel happier, it answers endlessly too. Self talk a huge support to our being vital and happy.
3. Medical Hypnosis. This I call meditation and there are many on line that are what he termed hypnosis. Slowing your breathing, closing your eyes, relaxing from head to toe, visualizing a peaceful nature spot and then visualizing your illness or pain as healing. Tons of spiritual practices on line that support this.
4. Flood all 5 Senses with Happiness. I consider this the Tantra of living or being in pleasure in your body. Using smell, he spoke of scents that give good vibe which I term essential oils like the citris scents bring in good moods. Touch, massage, petting your dog or getting a treatment of the healing arts I term it. Sound. Going in nature, going to a sound healing, or listening to a "happy play list' her termed it. I call it using music and the radio to lift your spirits. Music such an elixir and quick shifter. Vision. Pictures of nature and loved ones to scroll through when you are down. I call it looking for beauty in all things to bring in peace, love and beauty through family, nature or good memories. Using taste of chocolate, saffron, mint or nutmeg to enhance your mood. I just share pleasure in eating, really tasting your food and savoring it.
5. Boost serotonin. He offered B6, saffron, bright light therapy. I mention so many things to bring in feel good chemicals, most easily go in nature. Be with friends, Move. Breath deep, Essential oils. Hang with friends when down, get into relaxation! He also spoke of forgiveness of self and others. Holding on is an issue with feeling crappy. I written a ton on this topic.
6. Consider nutriceuticals first to support yourself before opiates or antidepressents. Passionflower and lavender tinctures do this for anxiety. Adrenal stress can be supported by feeding the adrenals what they need to operate. Standard Process has all these food medicines that support organ and body function. The right nutrition goes so far. Eating low vibe foods causes low emotions. Nutrition so important to energy and happiness. Herbal medicine is nutriceuticals.
7. Be the authentic support you alone are in the world no matter what others think. He is an innovator in the psychiatry and neuroscience world. He has fought his way past his colleagues and practices to amp up what he learned from all his years in practice as easy ways to feel good fast. I loved this idea and am with him on that. I have been sharing a long time what I know works for me and others and many have been waiting for his science to take it seriously. And many in science and medicine still don't hear. But we must share our knowledge, wisdom and gifts to support the world in greater way s. Western medicine is not the only options and we should educate ourselves on all ways to feel good and healthy.
I hope you use some of these tips to support you. We all get overwhelmed, anxious, in challenging issues where depression or exhaustion or just not being right in the head. There are easy ways to begin to shift yourself dramatically that are easy. I encourage you to do these things to support yourself. Use them as prevention as well so you don't find yourself in a mental health crisis. Simple changes can solve huge issues.
I feel greatly blessed by what the masters taught me! It is being proven more each day. The eastern arts, the healthful movements, the power of relaxation, loving your body and treating it well, taking plant and food medicine, using your sensuality to feel good. All these things I have instituted and teach others. They work. They support the brain, its function, its look in scans and your overall good feelings to live your life no matter what comes in.
Feels good know nueroscience is confirming what the ancients have been sharing all along.
We forget that we are nature and it is our nature to be human. We are homo sapien sapien,, the highest form of animal on the planet. We do live on the planet and rely on it, it's resources and gifts, its interdependence and cycles, everything about this planet and how it functions effects our lives. We are created by the very same elements and substances that everything else is created. We all breathe the same air, drink the same water, eat the same bounty as the rest of nature. Choosing to love ourselves, our human nature and the larger nature, Gaia as the earth is call, is pretty important to us as a species.
We like to forget we are animals and connected to all life here. Considering we are part of this great experience and we are the most wise, the stewards and leaders of all that is around us is true reality. We think we have to conquer and create, absent minded that we can find our solutions by investigating nature and in connection with it. She is cooperatively running all things and solving all issues quite harmoniously. Mimic Biology, advanced science studying how nature solves the problems we have. It is quite brilliant. Quantum Biology has some breakthroughs of thinking as well.
We also could embrace that we are not perfect or controlled or tamed at all moments. Maybe that ruins our image of the perfect man but often untamed, risky, out of the box is what evolves and creates solutions and greater ideas. The eccentric are of the greatest brilliance of our history and they certainly were not normal, perfect as we call it or rule followers. They were innovative, creative, went against current science and thinking. Having this untamed, mysterious, maybe even childlike crazy side is very supportive to us used rightly. It stops us from having to always appear so adult, so demure, so together. No one is and if they appear too, they are just pretending and we all know it.
To love our not so wonderful social nature has it's benefits. Allowing individuality, cooperation, collaboration and seeing what works all around is not bad. The only thing it effects is our ego which certainly is not known to see "reality".
I just went through an experience where my dark , flippant, crazy side was out in the open continuously for quite a bit. All the social rules were broken by this wild energy that came from within. I had hidden this incredible energetic power because I was taught to "appear" a certain way, act a certain way and think a certain way. We disconnect from our animal nature rather than embrace and work with it in a positive way. Not seeing this side as bad or corrupt but using it for its benefit of survival, creativity, connectedness.
Most of my life this more "creative, eccentric" part of me was hidden within. It was the side of our nature we pretend we don't have, are shunned if it shows and we feel ashamed of. We all have this inward energy that we know is there, that hides and lurks for it has been labeled inappropriate. Yet what a power it is.
After I got through all the judgement, feeling like you better get this under control, forgiving myself for this unruly self and it still showed up, I decided that maybe it had a very perfect reason for being. I had to make some sort of deal with this part of myself and look deeper at what was going on. In doing that, I realized how much I loved this insane, crazy girl of power that didn't take crap and told it like it was. She was refreshing and honest. Clear and directed and read through all "stories". I thought this is our natural human, animal nature that allows us to survive. This social snowing we put forth is not her way at all and I was amazed at how brilliant this energy, this side of me was.
It is my nature, our nature, all of nature. In disowning it, it is not so helpful and loses it's place in the mix of the whole. We are like all else on this planet, here to grow, expand, learn and collaborate within and without. We are not perfect in this social sense and that social sense changes anyway. We are perfectly human, full of error, not so nice feelings, frustration, annoyance, selfishness, worry, fear, anxiety, all of the same "low" as we are filled with High. Our society, philosophies, religions, systems all put forth this "ideal" of our perfection. It is okay to have that when we realize it is a direction to move too but attaining it is not really a reality here.
I suddenly loved this nature of me that is not so pretty as is prescribed by society. She is feisty and witty, cunning and powerful. This animal self for lack of a better way to describe her is really a wonderful ally as I must live on a planet of animals. Yes, I am a spirit in an animal body but we work together for highest good as all of nature does. I was not taught to see it that way or live in unison that way. In fact, I was taught not to be that animal and be evolved. I am more evolved when I realize I am animal to be refined and aligned with my spiritual nature. Not so it doesn't exist but like a childlike nature that is an incredible ally, vessel. "The horse on which you ride" it is called in Buddhism. I really got the connect to that phrase and the power of this horse, this animal, this homo sapian I am.
I invite you to see yourself differently and love thy nature you are and the nature you are part of. We have not yet figured how to be those "enlightened" beings here on earth and it is ok. It is not a secret and we don't need to pretend we are all that. For if we do, we may never find our way too! We are wild, unruly animals on one hand and loving divine spirits on the other. To blend, to meld, to integrate, to cooperate these pieces is the highest nature. Not only within but also without to the larger, Gaia that we are also a piece of. All one big experience happening in unison. Nothing really separate going on at all.
My independent survey of reality and truth of what is occurring here. It is quite magical to boot. Immensely synchronized beyond what a small mind, ego could even imagine. I do love my nature and thy nature. More and more each passing day and whatever the great goodness that put this all in motion, I am in complete awe!! Such a joy to be alive in an animal body and loving it!!! And all its sensual delights!! Love thy Nature!!!
Today I am bright and alive! So different from the last post and quite shifting from the last few weeks. I am writing for this is the wave of life. We are inspired, passionate and enthused and at other times we are not so. It is just how the cycle goes here. We put so much pressure on ourselves constantly to be other than we are. To feel different, to live different, to behave different, to grow and think different. Always seeking something else rather than what is. We get lost in the seeking and forget all is here to experience.
I admit that I have done this many times. We are unsettled so we do this or that to shift and feel better. Sometimes, this is right to move to a greater expression. Yet it is not always about that. I have learned this lately that confusion, feeling lost and not sure is part of the experience. The pressure to get you out of that space can create more problems. Sitting in the fog is important at times as life reveals the next step. Uncomfortable yes, uncertain yes, but bad, maybe not. Atleast thats is what I am learning right now.
I awaken to life is just what it is. It is all things from joy, fear, love, hate, fun, nightmare, struggle, celebration. All of it. Yes some of it feels better. When it doesn't, we all want to get back to the joy, I know. And we will. Sometimes by our own action and other times by enduring or waiting out the conditions. It is truly only in our power to have the right attitude. Conditions be what they are, we can always find a way to see the good. Pressuring ourselves to get out of or because we shouldn't of landed in something or reprimanding ourselves for what ever occurred doesn't do much to resolve things.
I awaken to be my own best support and not be so hard on myself. I awaken to accept sometimes I am wrong, confused, a bitch, overindulgent, messy, stupid and all these negative things yet it is all right! I awaken to support me and not pressure myself too far to be better. Yes, growing is important but sometimes shit just happens and it is not because of what you did. Maybe karma from long ago but there is never a good reason not to love yourself. I awaken to that.
We are so hard on ourselves and bring about our own demise by overthinking. We truly need to lighten up and support our wonder rather than revel in our weakness. We all make mistakes and learn so why the big focus or the hiding of this? It seems so odd to me today. I feel good. I don't care that I am in a lost or uncertain spot and I certainly don't have any ill feelings at myself for being here.
I inspire you to awaken to all this is life. The good, the bad, the ugly and it is not really that important. Where we go and what we do at some point doesn't matter as much as that we have joy and make pleasure where we can. We seek the good in the uncomfortable and get through it. We support ourselves and others the best we can. If we can't, we don't and there is nothing wrong with that either. We are these sparkly gems in a dark, learning world. We need to honor that rather than consider we are not most wonderful and dislike parts of ourselves.
Awakent to enough is enough. There is never a reason not to love yourself! Awaken to all the mess is part of life and there is nothing wrong with you if you are in a mess. It is just part of life. Yes, try to pay attention and watch. In the end though, we all land in unsavory places if by our actions or another's. We will have a greater time and growth if we just walk through, don't judge and just love ourselves anyway. Find a way to chuckle for that is the best response and keep walking until more delight and pleasure shows up.
Awaken to it all as the joy of living!! I have today and it is quite cool to be lost and found all in one morning. Teehee! The ride of woman!
As I sit here in the hospital, for the first time inspired to write in a while, I find I am in a stirred up place with confusion. It is as though I am not who I was and not who I am moving towards but somewhere in the middle. I have done none of the normal things I do. I haven't walked in the woods, posted my pics or wisdom on social media, written which I do often, or anything of a normal routine. I am out of sorts with my mom in health challenge so life is topsy turvy in this moment.
In the fog of a quagmire for almost two months now, I am flowing from one thing to the next, not sure of a direction or plan. In between shall we say, in a haze before the breakthrough!? Much like the seed or a tiny plant pushing forth through the darkness of the soil to reach the warmth of the light. It is quite an interesting space and yet I can't say I feel really bad about it.
At other points in life, I did not allowed myself the freedom to be lost for a moment. I would of beat myself up, gotten on myself to get my scene together and determine a plan. Never just hanging with the conditions sketchy and feeling ok about it. Real self growth I would say. To just be with the uncertainty. Not upset, not feeling too lost, not angry, not pressuring myself, just being in what is.
We are in confusion as to what is wrong with my mom, conflicting diagnosises from doctors. I am confused with what to be moving on in life as all is slow as molasses at this moment. I have not been inspired to write, post or be involved in life. I usually have such passion and participation in things. The most powerful emotion I have lately is annoyed with things. I am in an inward way. Not really caring much or enthused. There is lots of things good going on yet I am in a place of hang man. I am stirring deep inside with something and don't know what it is. So I allow the confusion, the nothingness and let it be alright.
So I ride the quagmire of this confusion. It feels like floating, involved yet above, participating but not attached, an odd place to be. I give it up. I let myself be annoyed, detached from most things, not certain about much of anything. It is certainly mysterious. I will just ride it out. What else is there to do but find joy in the confusion itself!
Inspiring ways to love your life! Simple writings on how to see life in ways that bring joy, relaxation, oxytocin, health and vitality giggling through life!
|Health and Beauty Coach||
Growing Your Beauty!
Join Lyn's List
Lyn Hicks’ passion is to awaken others to their true joy through play and relaxation! Mentor, Teacher and Writer on The Feminine Way of living!
Join my mailing list and receive free inspiration!
Videos, writings, practices and tips on how to experience more relaxation, joy and beauty.
Recieve the pdf for the practice:
The Number 1 Thing You Can Do To Change Your Life Experience For More Joy and Health!